Friday, December 24, 2010


Another surprise from Baby! :D

His planning for this surprise was supposed to be tonight & he actually planned it with Anqi Scal & WenXing. But he know i will be meeting my Gfs tonight thus changed of plan.
As usual we met on Wednesday night for drinking session, i said something that made him angry than we quarrelled. But he also got misunderstood me LAH! He sent me home aftermath, washed up & i went to sleep. Baby called me when he reached home & i told him i'm sleeping ald.
THAN... after 15mins, my phone rang again. Baby called & said he's at my house downstairs & asked me to go down. I immediately went down without changing cos i thought something happened to him (-.-')
Once he saw me he jitao hugged me so tight till i can't breathe lor, he apologised for shouting at me earlier on. He felt so bad & he explained to me he didn't have a good sleep for the past 4 days as he was planning this surprise for me. He opened his car boot & surprised me LAH! For the past few nights he lied to me that he's going to bed but actually he went to decorate his car boot with this X'mas theme. I burst into tears lorxz.
In my 19 years of life, he's the first guy that did something like this. No words can describe my feeling, i really appreciate all the time & effort he put in. & i liked it very much LAH!
in addtion, he gave me a bracelet with 25 diamonds {which add up to 0.75 carat} as x'mas present :> & it fits me perfectly ...

I LOVE YOU LAH, CASPER_RAY CHEN JUNREN !!!