Monday, February 7, 2011

Updating my blog out of boredom, i know i have neglected it again. Really don't have the habit of updating nowadays :/ Since i'm so damn fucking boring at work now, i'll have a short update with pictures (;
Nothing much to update though, my everyday lifestyle is the same. Work than home, mostly sleeping over at Babylove's place. Used to cuddling him to sleep ald ^^
A boring CNY this year, ang bao not much too, gambling also win not much. Babylove's luck not good recently, ytd went baibai with him & his parents. Immediately after praying his Momma picked up $150 beside the atm :D Hopefully Babylove's luck will turn good too lah :>
Babylove & I is doing good, getting sweeter each day. His friends all claim both of us like super glue. Haha! Almost everyday also meet for lunch, never fail to see each other every single day:>
Movie later with Babylove after work, can't wait to knock off. I'll try my best to keep my blog updated, i promise (;
Last but not least. In the year of Rabbit, i hope everything goes smoothly to all my love ones. Many lucks to them too, HUAT ARH! :D