Monday, December 20, 2010

The bouquet of hot pink roses from Baby.

On 14th Dec' 2010. Baby surprised me with a bouquet of hot pink roses & brought me to Singapore Flyers. & offically asked me to be his Gf, Lol!
Both of us have been meeting each other everyday without fail :> {1 day never see each other like will die lah :/}
Baby is always afraid that i might be bored when i'm with him, but to me it doesn't matter lah. As long as we spend time for each other, i'm contented ald (; Both of us are always busy with work, especially him. thus we don't have much time for each other unlike other couples. But i'm glad he always put aside time for me no matter how tired he is, although i'm not his first piority{which i'm kind of affected when he told me} .
In my 19 years of life, he's my first Bf whom is older than me by 7 years. Lol!