Monday, October 12, 2009

Went to town to meet Wendy & Joey ytd after work , bought our flip flops from M)phosis & went to "Watami" to have dinner . I tell you , it's very nice lorxz . LOL :D
shopped around & i got my eye liner from Ettude House , than we trained down to Dhoby Ghuat as Joey wanted to watch movie but the cinema there was already closed when we reach there :/ so we cabbed back to Cine but the seats there were all seperated , so we decided not to watch & went for foot & body massage instead . It's my first time having foot massage lorxz , jitao scared but luckily not than pain . Haha . Cabbed back home aftermath with Wendy , reached home at around 1.35am , removed my make-up & jitao coma till this morning at 8am . bathe & prepared , waited for Wendy to get herself prepared . I tell you , she everytime late de lorxz -.-'
cabbed down to Toa Payoh to get our nails done , home based want . & now i'm waiting for Wendy Khoo to be done , cos mine is already done . My first time having extensions lorxz , jitao not used to it lorxz . I'm so so hungry now !!! alright will end here now, will update pictures soon ~ (: